AAWP is an Amazon Affiliates plugin made by a German developer with WordPress and the WordPress user in mind. The team behind the plugin has been working on it and continuously updating the plugin since 2015.
- Products lists to showcase ranked bestseller products and even latest releases
- Filtering and ordering of product lists to give rankings and to categorize your products
- Product boxes to display product info on posts and pages
- Geo-targeting to localize products and target specific audiences per location
- Google AMP Support
- Earn additional commissions for referred Amazon Prime customers
- Automatic Updates for products – Affiliate links will be all be generated. The prices, and products refresh automatically.
- Highly Customizable Templates – choose from many different designs, add custom style or even create new design templates.
- Easily adjustable configurations – can be changed via the plugin settings themselves or adjusted via shortcode.
To start off, they’ve got a very well organized library of documentation.
You can browse through each topic based on what you need. The documents are easy to understand, including tables, and links to graphically show how everything works and what it does. Their documentation is just short of being a simple infographic.
You can also submit a support a ticket or use their online chat if you have any questions.
The plugin only works on self-hosted WordPress blogs. It’s incompatible with WordPress.com.
**The pricing on site is in Euros**
The Personal plan starts at €39 for one single domain. For multisite usage, there are the following plans: Plus plan at €99 for up to 3 domains, Pro plan at €199 for up to 25 domains and the Ultimate plan at €299 for an unlimited amount of domains.
All plans include all the core features and the standard of 1 year of updates and one year of support.